Tuesday, March 15, 2011

and some more borrowed pictures

I don't have a whole lot of time right now, but I wanted to upload some really great pictures that were taken by my friend Carrie. These are from the beginning of our stay in Ghana, while we were on our orientation tour. I just gotta say that the University of Ghana EAP staff sure know how to put on an amazing study abroad program. Many thanks.


I could be wrong, but im pretty sure this is from the top of Cape Coast Castle. Awesome picture by Carrie
Carrie takes the coolest pictures
Yes Cocoa!
...fishing ships at cape coast castle
Another from Cape Coast Castle
And one last shot from Kakum Nation Forest on da tree bridges. 
More to come soon, Ive got to get on over to Traditional African Dance class!
-Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment